Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good a perception you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas for inventions are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you down.)
6. Include too many similar products and that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a service or product that is strictly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is departing from out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and inventhelp turns it down in keeping with that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and www.soltek.com.de possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they perform quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to consider the risk of being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.